We have about 2 and a half weeks of school left; our last day will be May 29. I thought I'd use this blog to share a few photos of the class
I'm not sure if I have ever included a photo of my classroom. It's a nice room with lots of space to move around.
Students are able to buy lunch at school, but I enjoy seeing the character of their packed lunches. My Korean students almost always bring their lunches neatly packaged in little compartmentalized containers, complete with chopsticks. Students who live at the US embassy housing often bring snacks from the commissary, things like Doritos and M&Ms which you can't find here.
The girls. The sun was a little hard on their eyes...
We write every day, the kids are quite good at it!
Kindergarten has a playground all to themselves and it's a great one! The merry-go-round is a continual favorite as well as a continual source for bumps, scrapes, and dirt in the face.
My darling children. And my assistant on the far right.
SO CUTE! I love all the color represented in your class!
ReplyDeleteJill...so fun to see pics of your classroom and students. I loved the part about how their different lunches reflect where they are from. Sure wish my kids could have you for a kindergarten teacher.
ReplyDelete